Monday, June 28, 2010

I was asked about this thing between us,
They say I've been glowing for a while now,
Which to them, seemed a lot like love,
I just blush, Because they have no idea what you're capable of.
That type of thing that made my blood rush,
Because there was always an unbelievable moment,
And for some unbelievable meant homing,
But for me meant knowing,
So Il share a memior of an importance.
There was a night I looked into the sky,
Seen you and I, but not really you and I,
They were stars, which you and I are
And I dont have to wish on them when I can wish on our hearts,
And with that thought, I belong with you.
There was a time I was slowly falling from cloud 9, Racing a tear that fell from my eye,
So I began begging "ME" to come to my senses,
Because, if not, I'd seem like the devils misses
A false reflection. Because I am a reflection of you,
That reflected a heat that burned brighter than it usually did,
And you made it clear to me that "YOU" is who I get,
That if i did trip, At the bottom is where you would be,
Ready to catch, That if i was ready for impact, I was ready to take your hand.
When you opened it,
That same tear was there,
With a ticket for a plane in exchange for my pain,
To send me to that place where the cloud's name was 9.
On the way there I was tempted to sleep Because of the sandman and his ability to sneak,
But as soon as he reached an area of feet, I told him he would no longer be of any help to me,
Because I didn't have to dream of you, You were here to prove dreams had truth.

Happy. (you're this reason)



Kaela D. Wade

No comments:

Post a Comment